Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Manager/spouse and Me

Well, since I've stirred the pot I might as well show some pictures of..us...at the Haunted Studio Under the Stairs

This is me, as I prepare enter the studio in the proper frame of mind. That frame of mind is- I need another cigar.



At one rather organized area of my desks I naturally have a cigar at hand.



and lastly, I will be murdered most brutally by a machette for allowing this picture of manager/spouse to be revealed publically.
So, I photoshopped the horns and mustache off. This way it will be harder recognize manager/spouse.




I am so toast
k

3 comments:

  1. Good GAWD almighty she is SO freakin' UGLY!!;) And it's probably best we only see the back of your head..we can only take SO much you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are BURNT toast! Really fabulously LUCKY burnt toast with a cigar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Baggley Waggly, yer are so rightly right!


    Faeriewary...on the contrary...I be a lucky with just a cigarary


    k

    ReplyDelete